Increased Ufo Activity Sighted Over South Texas Nov 18 27 2010
Throughout ARE News broadcast OF UFO SIGHTINGS (AND Out of the ordinary Radio dish PHENOMENA) IN SOUTH TEXAS, THAT OCCURRED Surrounded by NOVEMBER 18 TO NOVEMBER 28, 2010."Snap on images for huge love and photo/video contacts for innovative photos."MUFON Court case # 26755Date/Time: 2010-11-18 17:20Location: Houston, TexasShape: DiscVallee Index: FB2Summary: Out of the ordinary turning disc objectReport:I exited my car, at the 1300 end of Woodway, in Houston, Tx. I looked up, and noticed this craving have under surveillance in the sky. I've never seen a have under surveillance in the same way as that, so I started spoils pictures of it as well as my iphone. I work as well as a older Marine, and considering I urgent to it in the sky he can not christen it. We went popular a discontinue restaurant, and I continued to watch the object, from the area, for about 25 report. I noticed the object air one turns, but it continually appeared to be leave-taking in the exact arrange (down). By the time we improve banquet, it was melancholic and I can not see the object. At first, I deliberation the object was probably a jet. But, I taking into account zoomed popular the pictures, and noticed that the object appeared disc-like.Describe 1Describe 2Describe 3*MUFON Court case # 26756Date/Time: 2010-11-25 18:05Status: AssignedLocation: Baytown, TexasShape: OlderDuration: 00:05:00Distance: One mile or underVallee Index: MA1Summary: 8 or 9 lighted objects flying southeast to northwest, under than 1000 ft smooth as glassReport:As we turned east from Cedar Fenland Rd onto Massey Tomkins Rd in Baytown at 18:05, we noticed 8 or 9 lights flying in a inefficient formation from the southeast to the northwest at between 500 ft and 1000 ft smooth as glass. The lights were dimmer than halogen lights. They in the neighborhood of reminded us of Japanese lanterns, but the lights were not blossoming in greatness or declining in greatness as you would postulate candle lights. The pile at that time was blowing out of the south/southwest, so I assumed that the lighted objects were self-powered. Nonetheless, give was no useful coming from them. If they were small-minded planes or ultralight craft, we should've heard certified type of crack. I turned popular a driveway on Raccoon Road to get out of the car and get a excellent phase. At that position, the objects headed in a snooty northerly arrange. Nearby were two snooty that came from the exact arrange as the others that appeared to be speeding up to tie up as well as the innovative group. At that top, they appeared to be leave-taking about 50 to 75 mph. We watched the lights head northerly until they were out of eye sight. Is give any way to support if give was an ultralight flight committed that would've been out for the day?*MUFON Court case # 26760Date/Time: 2010-11-27 02:15Location: In a good way (Houston area), TexasShape: DiscDistance: IrrelevantVallee Index: AN1Summary: In the same way as November 6th my family has been seing this in the sky on clear nights.Report:In the same way as November 6th every one clear night we brandish been seeing this object in the southeastern amount of the sky in In a good way, Texas. It has stirred external not at home on or after the first night we observed it. It now appears less significant so I brandish no imitation how far not at home it is. It stays in the aware exact traditional for at tiniest an hour or snooty as well as red, thriving and amber lights that pounding and it goes from a bright whitish to a dim flush at era. For instance it does move it is at an to cut a long story short lengthy rate and as a result it crust dormant for choice craving end in of time. We never see it upfront 2:00 a.m. and it is continually lost by 5:00a.m. CST. I would completely in the same way as to experience what this object is. I'm attitude about exchange a ring out shrivel absolutely so I can elect what it is. I brandish been selection it by binoculars and brandish been not qualified to get a photograph of it.1. I was in my put money on works spoils the dog free.2. I deliberation it was an plane. Nonetheless, it remained dormant and did not move for hours.3. I deliberation is was an plane.4. It remained dormant and had these pulsing red, thriving,and amber lights. It as a consequence would dim from a bright whitish to a dull flush considering airplanes would go supercilious or bottom it.5. On the first night it was a euphoric wound that I had seen something so distinctive. Nonetheless, now that it keeps coming put money on night after night I am incensed that I cannot elect what it is and why it is roughly.6. It commonly goes taking into account vegetation or objects and fades not at home.*MUFON Court case # 26761Date/Time: 2010-11-27 17:05Location: San Antonio, TexasShape: OlderDuration: 01:10:00Distance: IrrelevantTerrain: WoodsVisibility: Partially CloudyVallee Index: AN1Summary: Mysterious ContrailReport:1. We where sitting on in the full of life room celebration TV and I looked out the windowpane arrival and saw a senseless contrail that was not give 5 report upfront.My Young woman and my partner, and I went free to get a excellent phase and to debt out the rest of the sky.I took pictures and phantom post as well as this report. The arrange of the contrail was 278 degrees west of my traditional at 1705 hrs. by 1815 hrs. Brown.The contrail seemed to alliance out of nowhere and the angle of divide was 90 dergrees. As far as I experience we brandish no aircraft that can air that open of angle at speed speedy loads to creat a contrail.2. The shape and traditional.3. a completely senseless looking contrail.4. It was snooty in the same way as the aftermath or leavings of the object.5. Nervous and Troubled.6. It got melancholic.note:It dilution be defining to experience that give where clouds in the area and these clouds where lovely as well as the breeze but the Contrail remained dormant.Describe 1Describe 2Describe 3*MUFON Court case # 26765Date/Time: 2010-11-27 13:30Location: HoustonShape: Rocket,Disc,FeelVallee Index: FB2Summary: Several ufo's seen lovely from the northeast to the southwest over HoustonReport:I first sited aprox 20 shiny disc created objects flying in formation from the northeast headed towards the southwest at aprox 25 - 30k feet. At first peek I deliberation they were fowl at rest after celebration them for a few report I realized they were not natural world but shiny discs and they were gyratory and shimmering bright light as they turned. I ran in the house and got my video camera that I had rigged up after seeing these possessions earlier in the month I considered necessary to see if I can get a rule up love of them if I ever saw them once again. I filmed these objects put money on on November 6th but the video was open of suspect so this time I was full-grown as well as a tripod and a 500x bulletin lens. For instance I returned free as well as my camera the first group was lost and I saw choice roomy group flying over but they disappeared by the time I got my camera business to origins filming. I gazed popular the sky for one report considering I saw 2 reputation discs flying over and I filmed them as well as one others over the close 45 report. Precise were shiny gyratory discs that flashed bright lite as they turned others were a brite motivate orange/red color. I brandish one report of video if one is bright they can contact me. These objects can be seen in the neighborhood of on any day considering the sky is very clear as well as no cloud watch for what may crash to be a star in the same way as object high in the sky over Houston Texas. The video I am uploading shows one disc and choice bulletin previous it from the finish off of the screen to the top gone manage. The video was shot as well as a Sony TRV-730 Hi8 video and a 500x bulletin lens. I brandish one snooty report video unexploited for the asking.LP 1LP 2
UFO updates

Origin: shieldufoproject.blogspot.com