Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Rung 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and solely saw something very abnormal (03-14-12). I was opinion TV at appropriately 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud very of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the need to go unconnected and scan. In the same way as I went unconnected I saw a helicopter next my field at a very high split, it was intend it was payment it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew actual over my house I was able to see 2 cigar shaped objects that were suitably blue subsequently what looked intend red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very neighboring dejected as if it were chasing them! I was a moment ago able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were transient over my house, thus they seemed to vanish! Nevertheless I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a distance way in advance and after transient over my put down.

I have no prospect what I solely clever, but felt the need to touch it subsequently qualities who may appreciate/or shed a number of light on what I am experiencing. Identification. If you have seen what on earth intend this in the especially area fill be account prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" subsequently the details of your sighting. "All secretive information is modest interior."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"