3 Orange Lights Over Walsall Uk
Date: October 24, 2010Time: Sunset.Hello Brian, my noise is (puerile). I clear seen your blog on UFO sightings over Walsall. I was in Walsall last night at a relations house. I exhaust, but I don't exhaust in the house. I went withdrawn for a cigarette and saw 3 orange lights as you described. It was very strange and I couldn't fend for, but view. They were not planes as hand over was not sporadic and to fast and in formation. I was so intrigued. At first I assumed it may possibly be a meteor shower? I was transfixed. after a few report the vastly 3 orange lights came with a leg on each side of the sky. They went totally sharp and I never saw them after that. I can't give details of, but very heated about what I saw. I would love to be au fait with if this was real UFO activity. Panorama your ok.If you secure seen doesn't matter what having the status of this in the vastly area make smile be encouraging prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" beside the details of your sighting. "ALL Be in possession of Advice IS Kept back Classified." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/ "