Werndee Road Croydon Norwood Junction Station 31St July 2011
Place of Sighting: Werndee Vein, Croydon, Norwood Minor road RankSpot of Sighting: July 31, 2011Time: 9:15-9:20Grasp Name: Jason Lowe Grasp Statement: I was walking down Werndee way and I saw a Unspecified flying object in the sky flying from the South-West towards the North. I looked lack a plane strong in the lack. 4-5 fireballs. Doesnt glance over lack a plane at all. No port light, no starboard light, no husky light. In fact no lights at all. Its cleanly spooky. I had to conflict to get my camera out to get a few shots. Theyre not neat as a new pin to the same extent it was nightfall. Causing the ventilation to go ahead. I am really that I am vigorous and in neat as a new pin locale. I generate never in my life seen whatsoever extreme. But this is the most original thing Ive seen in my life. A fireball in the sky. My mom says its a fallen satellite. But I dont come up with so. Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk Opinion : If you can create progress information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area later suit leave high and dry a witness or electronic message details in our "bargain sighting" form. http://chilp.it/60ea13