Black Triangle Sighting In Salt Lake City
4-27-13 About 10:50 pm in downtown SLC near Trolley Square. I was sitting in front of my backyard fire pit with a friend. Friend is telling a story and suddenly breaks from her story to ask How fast do satellites move? This prompts me to scan the sky for satellites. At about 80 to the west (90 directly overhead and the horizon 0) I see 2-V formations of white lights (comprised of 5 lights each). They seemed to be at very high altitude and would have been moving at very high speed. They had the brightness of medium dim stars, and were moving at a constant rate in the N/NW direction. Nothing I have ever seen moved like these lights. I watched them from about 12 oclock to 2 oclock before my view was obstructed by trees. They seemed to veer to the West as they reached the end of my field of vision. The objects were faint and my focus was directed entirely on them until they left my field of vision. My friend and I were both in awe and confirming that we are actually seeing what were seeing throughout the minute or so that we were watching. Approximately 1 minute after the lights are out of our view my wife walks out of the house and we each begin recounting what we had seen to her. Very shortly we realize that we had actually been watching two different sets of objects. Our hypothesis is that I was watching UFOs and my friend saw something following them (drones, more UFOs).(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.