Ufo Sighting In Powhatan
On March 1, 2013, around midnight, I was preparing for bed, locking doors. When I went to my back patio door, I saw this bright orange-yellow glowing fireball surrounded by a bright red ring coming towards me in the sky from the west. It was about the size of a full moon and seemed to be as high as helicopters fly over my yard, but definitely not as high as commercial airlines. It went directly over my house. I ran to the front door and went out to the front yard. It then changed direction and began moving southeast. I watched it until I could no longer see it, but it appeared to be continuously moving southeast but slightly changed directions several times. It was beautiful and stunning to see! It made no sound and had no trail of smoke or lights, and maintained a steady elevation. I live in a somewhat rural area about 30 miles west of Richmond, Virginia, in Powhatan County. I felt amazed, awestruck and a little scared as to what this thing was; and ever since, I can't stop watching the sky, wondering if I will ever see it again. I hope so! There was no time to run get a camera or I would have missed seeing it.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.