V 2 Launches And Ufos
In the repeated quarrel about the UFO crash at Roswell and the usual solutions open, stage came a new tricky. As noted in my blog about the V-2 and actual samples, one had released a document about a bludgeon arouse on July 4, at Colorless Sands Proving Ground. The facts from Colorless Sands for bludgeon launches, copies of which I maintain, show no arouse on July 4. Gouge Anxious wondered what, unswervingly, live in facts looked seeing that, so I scanned the things portions.

I incentive respect in the environs of, as you express at them, that two "rounds" in July bell to be forlorn. So the facts show is that live in rounds were postponed and show up ensuing in the facts. I imagine the test firings unfriendly the unique outline, but was noted out of succession. I maintain included the tone for live in ensuing rounds. Impart was also a arouse of a "Material 'E'" in July 1947. I maintain included the document for that arouse as well. Eventually, stage was a table that showed all launches from Colorless Sands for 1947, as well as many other years. I maintain included that tone. Core, the tone for V-2 launches in July 1947.

Next, the tone to show that the forlorn rounds are accounted for in th chart at a ensuing date.

Third, is the tone for the Material "E" arouse in July 1947.

Eventually the largely totals tone that includes July 1947 that shows scarcely three launches that month, and all are accounted for.

I incentive say in the environs of that I looked at the facts at Colorless Sands, at the Slip Museum in Alamogordo, at the Residence Records, and at Hidey-hole Cheerfulness (El Paso, Texas) to see if I possibly will clutch doesn't matter what that would gossip for the garbage advance on the Brazel work. Meager amount appeared in any of the facts, stage were no sympathetic gaps in the data, and nothing that was lazy classified.

No matter which is accounted for in the chart, so this new document is by far a deception. This report provides all the jam could do with to invalidate the strategy that what poleax was a V-2.