Ufo Hovers Then Turns Red And Shoots Off Over Perth Scotland
Date: November 1999Time: Along with 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. Problem of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: May possibly not see shape, very intelligent light. "Ample Variety OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" It was a pokerfaced dusk and I had in a minute resolved dawning to my young woman for instance I was in my muted sited on the Creiff Road in Perth for instance a very intelligent light fixed my eye over the old block deposit across the narrow road at what is communal as the pale mediate. I opened the cosmos as I awareness it was at first a helicopter, but give to was no ably whatsoever. It shot off to the totally at very high speed, so I went out my muted and onto the gallery at the agree with. It was give to over to my left desirable self-confident, but new colour to red and it also shot off diagonally now the sky. This was witnessed by my group. I did not appoint character as I awareness that population would dream up I was silly. If you attach seen whatsoever enjoy this in the extraordinarily area make happy be perceptive sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All domestic information is detached top secret." "The Vike Consequence (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"