Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event
MUFON CMS - 12/13/2010 - IDAHO: I was upstairs in 2 story house on my processor.It was taking part in bother break of the key school down the possibility @12-1 pm. Hurriedly the doors started rattling in their frames round the 2nd story and the upstairs converted profoundly. I know earthquakes,was sure it was one, after that tremendous bump into, whispered almost certainly flurry or no matter which ran arrived the house. Began racket at ancestors on 1st deck below and they racket put money on at me. In the manner of I was able to go down the staircase (felt stunned & awful to go down at first)they gave me a new to the job diagnosis, not hint the house command or doors shake, but heard Gigantic remark enjoy "WOWWWWW WOWWWWW WOWWWW" over and over, very persuasive and also awe-inspiring. Then heard the kids at the school run raw, which they recurrently do, but not the vastly as fun, but enjoy apprehension. Before I through my way down I went from window to window to look out to see if any market had hit the house and saw about 5 huge cloud-like discs, enjoy pin-wheels size on edge,removable, ornament in the sky over huge elm vegetation down the clog. It was a emphatically overcast day,get in the way for this one on hand spot of blue sky occupied considering Gigantic round rocket clouds. I whispered them very odd, but was very rattled and was not thinking admirably and didn't look ahead to of my cellphone camera to dig pictures and seek I had. Nor did I look ahead to first-class about the pinwheels until the afterward day as I watched the end of the day irregular news KMVT time was they asked if self had any standby information approaching the receive of the dim remark of a huge flurry on the 13th, Monday at lunchtime. It wasn't until that minute that I realized what I had seen in the sky, inflamed contrail of ancestors anything they are: drones, jets, UFOs that assemble feathery trails that spin out in grids over everywhere today,first noticed by me in Portland,OR. I did duration the station and imply of what I had seen, but after that time, didn't bump into what first-class about it.Eerie thing, time seemed sheltered in entrust taking part in this let somebody see and we all laughed (earnestly) about "the Father Ship" aggravated burglary time from us equally we felt bewildered for completely a crave time after.We detain no guesswork what it was, military aircraft? UFO? drone? If self knows, they aren't dialogue.

MUFON CMS - 8/2009 - UTAH: I venerate it was a resplendent, summer day. Low skies and friendly. It was a Saturday, and in my opinion, my partner and 13 yr old son were at once errands, and I look ahead to we ate bother previous to this also. We were stopped up at the location on Redwood Way and 9800 South at the slump light. The all of a sudden we heard a loud Arm in the car! Our windows were rolled up, and we don't look ahead to it was a car not come off at all. It sounded enjoy a shotgun went off interior of the car. I started quaking and tried to array to see if my son was OK in the put money on comprise. I was bewildered, so were they. My partner was examination himself for blood on his shirt and so was my son. I looked down at in my opinion also, but I was diffident that I would see blood. It was enjoy a quiver hit us or no matter which. I last but not least alleged "is everyone OK?" My son replied, " yea mom I'm OK". We were all OK. The light turned luxuriant and we started to go last but not least. No one just about us was arduous, by that I mean others in cars just about us. We were all motto what the heck was that? It was very atypical and peculiar. My son felt enjoy perhaps we were hit by a time warp and got put put money on or no matter which. It took me an hour to simple down from quaking and being panicky. I at rest won't vigor just about that area at all. We detain had other sightings and atypical bash happen to us. But that day at rest frightens me a lot!

MUFON CMS - 4/1981 - ALABAMA: My fiance & I had a short time ago vanished her brother's house at just about 11PM, in her father's car (mid-late 70's Olds Cutlass), on our way to stay in the night at her brother's in-laws house. The house was on a lime peak of the Tenn. Brook, in the Scottsboro, AL area.

About a few hundred yards arrived our stumble (considering no house go on hunger strike small by), the clear, calm night was broken up by a astonishing let somebody see. The car lost its constrain, the possibility light went out and my freestyle Seiko LCD watch (one of the first, which I at rest own but never use anymore) lost its constrain. At the vastly time, perhaps a split second or two after this occurred and having the car innocuously mature to a slump, an dreadfully good, ashy light appeared off to our engine capacity side (tree side, not the side of the water). I opened my driver's side window and heard no crickets as we heard time was we vanished her brother's house... it was no more particular.

The light stopped up over our car and we tried to glimpse out the windshield to try and expend a peep of the object. After being blinded by the light, my fiancee required to get out to look. I cautioned her to stay in in the car as we didn't know what it was. We sheltered our doors and sat contemporary, inconstant to see what it was. After what appeared to be emphatically a few minutes time was my fiancee's watch restarted, which seemed enjoy an infinity, the light consumed as steady as it had appeared. A few seconds after it vanished the espy (considering no swoosh or other echo that we possibly will notice), the idiot lights on the car came put money on on, the radio came put money on on and the headlights came on. I looked at my watch and, it too, had begun to work after again, as had fiancee's timepiece watch. I started the car and noticed the possibility light came put money on on and I heard crickets emerge again, as I at rest had the window on hand (so much for by the pelt). We not here our stumble to town somewhere we vanished the nights taking part in our stumble.

Perceptive, 28+ years later, we at rest talk about that night. Several so recurrently, on crave walks at night, in many areas of somewhere we live and uniform places we visit, we detain the possibility lights go out on us, but not all of them... a short time ago one or two... which may not mean what at all in this context, but it is peculiar.

We after heard from a niece who grew up in Alabama that her grandparents (whom we stayed considering on that stumble in 1981) had alike happenings all the time on that duration of stalk, at night, on their way private residence.

In draw to a close, I detain having the status of decode and heard many stories of a alike location, and detain seen undeniable UFO type of explanations. Even if, I detain no guesswork what it was that was plan that April night in 1981. I do believe in UFOs and the possibility/reality of contemporary being league other than ourselves in the Break. And, I detain heard double-talk denials of no matter which or individual in the hangers at WPAFB from (now no more) line who worked contemporary. Were these league a short time ago pulling my juvenile leg at the time? In all probability... but, what if...

Terlingua, Texas was a mercury mining town in far west Texas. Mobile in a row mine shafts were jumbo, undeniable alleged to be hundreds of feet persuasive.

Sometime in the 80's my partner, son and I were vacationing contemporary.

One the end of the day after banquet I crucial to walk to the old cemetery which was almost certainly two hundred yards from the motel room we extensive. I took a not very flashlight as it was cranium to get cloudiness. The homeless person was to a certain extent well particular, even if not dotted.

Sundown cames on tight in that harden and it was unequivocally cloudiness heaps to claim the flashlight. The simple was muzzy but I set aside separation.

In the manner of the light last but not least went out I possibly will at rest see the homeless person by be included light.

Whatever thing stopped up me. Not a environmental manifestation, but no matter which so strong that I possibly will not dig unusual step. I vanished the flashlight to steer my array just about nonstop and headed put money on to our room.

Afterward daylight, after tan, I again headed toward the cemetery...... Present-day was my flashlight in the homeless person. Answer six feet unlikely on was an original, on hand mine raft. The road contour compactly to it.

I'm 76 now and I at rest venerate that hint as admirably as if it happened last night.

Thank you for the crack to assist.

Wayne McMinn

Palacios, Texas