Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time
MUFON CMS - 8/15/2010 - Chicago, Illinois: This was the weekend of the Chicago Air and Tarn Discover. The skies were glowing for late afternoon and the weather was very to your advantage.

I was at alight with a exploited ankle and was sitting in my den, cover West and my 83 time old mother was in the existence room, next to wherever I was sitting. The existence room faces West in the same way.

It was on all sides of 4:30 or a slump past in the afternoon behind on a whim the room I was sitting in became sports ground black. I looked up and glanced out the place in pretense of me and it was sports ground black outside in the same way. My first and quick concern was that this was a UFO. I don't snitch why I concern that?

Small, everything returned to genesis, as it was prior. I looked at the moment in time, but the time was no out of the ordinary. I concern conceivably my eyes were playing touching on me, so I called wearing the other room and alleged to my mother, who was lessons in in attendance, "When was THAT?" I concern she would say close happened, but her answer up my declare behind she responded with, "I don't snitch, but the environmental room merely went slap black for at least two seconds."

We talked for a few proceedings as we each wondered if conceivably one of the airplanes from the Air Discover was repeated to a base and flew overhead, maybe blocking the sun. But, neither of us heard any noise at all. And, we can not mean out how everything can be so large as to cork out the sun in the past few minutes and healthy a glowing afternoon wearing the core of the night for a few seconds.

The next day, Monday Majestic 16th, a companion indolent over who lives definitely about 4 miles to one side in Chicago. I asked him if the sky had turned black and he alleged, "No". Give to was close in print about it in the news.

I had complicated two very essential thoughts of Extraneous contact endure in the mid 1990's. But, I don't snitch if suchlike in relatives thoughts are real. Yet with this, each my mother and I did declare a normal afternoon healthy wearing glaring dimness inadequate any noise or group else confirming the declare.

Once again, the first concern that entered my living being for definite unnamed supplication was UFO.

MUFON CMS - Eugene, Oregon: I am a follower near in Eugene, Oregon. I seize my GED and I'm studying to twirl a deadly programmer. (I used to work at Subway)

The comings and goings I'm about to sort to you are real, and I didn't imprint them up. From one place to another 2 being ago I started noticing indescribable undecided coincidences on radio and other media modish. Creatine in sticky stood out as having different equipment. If possible let me tell you I've been a poster on aspiesforfreedom.org and I daydream there's a pointer stripe in the midst of schizophrenia / autism and these so called alien abductions. I've it sounds as if arduous a lot about the mental objection Schizophrenia before the comings and goings took massage.

From one place to another a time and a short ago I was at alight aligning crystals to my chakra centers for the heck of it. I sought after to see if these chakra points would do suchlike if I placed the pebbles on them. At this identical time I was loot pregnenolone, DHEA, and most likely creatine as supplements. The first UFO sighting I had was after drinking indulgence at my house. I went outside and I saw a blue current of light hit the ground a few feet in pretense of me. Formerly I went endure hip my house I hopped on Facebook.com at about 8pm soothing time and I started aural voices chanting someone's catalog.

I woke up the next morning and the person's catalog had misused. The next thing I did was report this radio show to mufon's ufo network. I snitch you're most likely instruction "Hey he's mad" and I seize been active to a mental sickbay for this very supplication. In fact I've responsible to pleasing it as a mental Complaint no matter what having aliens income me up at night in my thoughts. Let me tell you guys, it's not merely get some shuteye paralysis. If you've customarily had the declare of waking up at night, and not being able to move in addition to you snitch what get some shuteye paralysis is equal. Informer I'm near to tell you that it IS NOT Basically Drowse PARALYSIS equal they're saying! Don't believe the lies... properly... Facilitate to the story. The voices first told me they were witches, in addition to lucifer accomplishment of the morning, and in addition to aliens. Circulate all I snitch is that they're strong and they're pesky me.

NOTE: yeah, I snitch what your instruction. On the odd occasion, trinkets equal this show up on the MUFON CMS and I'm relatively sure it will never be investigated. So, I good taste these accounts perceive to be seen by all regardless of how off-the-cuff it reads. I in the same way included the as soon as back that was forwarded to me a few get-up-and-go ago..Lon

FreeForumZone - Cecina, Italy - 9/2010 (translated by a companion of the see): I had been camping in the wood with definite friends and had gotten up to the fore for a jogging lead to. It was placid vague and meandering as I ran on a vast age road fluff the amount to reel of the wood. Small, my take care on running was on a whim exploited by everything scarce. In pretense of me (about 40 meters to one side) in attendance were scarce lights at a raze to the ground of about 2 meters. At first I concern it can be streetlights, placed fluff the side respect cover from the shoreline to the shoreline road outside the wood. But everything was not moderate. Into a few seconds I indolent running and noted with wide-ranging conjecture that everything very close to 2 about phosphorescent rustic eyes were forthcoming restore in the direction of me. Literally surprised by the substitute phenomena I now began aural a strong active helpful obstruct to that generated by an electrical field. Direct coarsely in the opposing manner I started running at a at a fast pace rate, seldom looking endure at the rustic light form. By now the rustic eyes had disappeared, thus far at about 2km from the site of the clean encounter I another time saw the identical or obstruct eyes this time in advance of me, approaching me as before. Not knowing what to do and relatively distressed by the place I took on a out of the ordinary marks towards shoreline area. Arriving at the shoreline, I looked endure to the form of the greenish eyes and noticed a reddish ocher glint obstruct from relatives of a car's break lights that seemed to die out up wearing the trees. I in addition to continued on the marks towards the sea in the manner of Haven di Cecina.

Feeling definite now but fascinated by the rich moon dazzling on the sea and from the increasing sun that was about to break over the trees, I paused to conduct a two of a kind of photos with my cellphone. It was facing 6:20am. I in addition to took the marks endure to the Cenina camping debate. I walked a short turn your back on until I came imaginatively two the social order loot a wash down on the shore. This image of plain the social order tough to frozen down seemed to be relatively pure, if not for the sticky elements in relatives two figures that led to a screeching in my encroachment. Firstly swamped with the pacify of convincingly encountering union, in the next meaning I was in custody by a sense of wariness and upset behind I noticed (from about 35-40 feet to one side) the unusual be in front of of the two the social order.

I first noticed that their chart and coffer proportions were obstruct to relatives of personal of 5 to 7 being of age. But these were not normal personal, the sun reflected on the endure of their over hoary angry heads. The two creatures on a whim ran out of the water in a wild way defense their arms worn out get ahead of so lacking continuity and short of sugariness, as if they were broken and out of control. I can definitely differ their movements to monkeys. Their bodies were thin and fingers expand as yearn for as normal humans. At this advertisement blinded by danger signal but apparent lots to identify their forms for a few unending seconds, my instincts took over and I turned coarsely to declare this vision.

I ran for about five proceedings until I came imaginatively a man walking his dog...at this advertisement I was able to breathe a sigh of wellbeing. Subsequent to that day, I returned to the fleece of fortitude wherever I had seen the two slump angry men and found hundreds of scarce road which I photographed with my cellphone. I found out of the ordinary types of prints, definite favorably belonging to the slump men and others to corpulent creatures. I in the same way found three undersized figures made out of building material and brushwood of wood, placed side by side and about five feet each one.

NOTE: I was on tenterhooks to clear definite of the photographic evidence. If I do, I will post an update...Lon

Unexplained Encounters, Lucid Thoughts and Omitted Justification