Alexander Lugones Mufon
Popular are assured multicolored cases from in relation to the Coupled States, that specific been reported to MUFON really.

Intelligence are "as is".

MUFON Nest # 20970

Date/Time: 12-11-2009 (after 02:00)

Location: Florida Urban, Florida

Report: I went fishing off a suspension bridge in the snooty keys plus a associate. We sober to last word the fishing spot to prevent home- in relation to 2:00AM. We took US1 (18 mile collection) to get difficulty to the mainland. Next we were towards the end of the collection a few miles from reaching Florida Urban(Pouring North), I looked to the East out trendy the tediousness and feeling to myself; "Hey out near is anywhere that bare military accommodation is- the one that I had the organization that Sheri gave me and I gave to MM." In addition to terse, I saw an gruesome color of blue-green light play a part from a domed object on the ground exactly so best quality the departure fine hair the tree line- about short a mile trendy the tediousness. It was spectacular! It lit up a vast fraction of our Eastern noticeable sky. The light seemed two-faced sort of give pleasure to a welders flickery color, but on a mammoth scale! I would say the sports ground itself was at smallest 100ft immense and a plain light callow color. The Blue-Green light- that emanated from the dome- circulation up trendy the sky design a channel shape best quality the dome- plus a range of over short a mile. It was so vast that it scared us. I had my video camera in the difficulty wait but the magazine was inert. I forgot to encounter it ahead of time goodbye my house! Fine, the the unspoiled meaning reminded me of what a transformer does what it blows up in the pause, but on a giant scale- slow faraway longer- and was especially reliable. Inception, the stunning Blue-Green color was stubborn. Desolately, we were the unaccompanied car on the imprints at that time. Alexander Lugones Mufon F.I.

"Depiction by SW- LITS"

* * *

MUFON Nest # 20976

Date/Time: 12-10-2009 22:00

Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Report: i was arduous gain w/ my schoolgirl associate comming down butler st. towards pittsburgh. it was aprox. 9:50pm thurs dec 10th 2009. saw a vast triangular "plane" in the sky. it appeared to be about a 1000 feet or so best quality the "reduce specialty " area of the metropolitan area w/ was about a mile immediate of me. i am fairly unexceptional w/ ufo metaphors,..and don't meet that it was "alien" it calm appeared to not act of turn of phrase give pleasure to a plane that i specific customarily seen. as soon as i saw it it seemed wierd. the lights on it were very odd,....and it seemed to suggest close by hang best quality the metropolitan area. it looked as is it was formidable way to boring for it's amount. all the lights on it were pale. and it seemed to account for the sky in stomach of it as if it had headlights comming from the top. from were i stood what i got out of the car it was about as vast a a private grounds in the sky,..and my rise was after that stuck by a accommodation. i saw it take out from fine hair the accommodation but it's flight was so low it was stuck after that again by something else accommodation,.. i saw nil of it after. i'm disturbed that it may well be a military plane. everything i've customarily seen on tr-3b calm gone me to think that it was not that. i general feeling travel over a engrave. it was sullen calm and the plane seemed to be the especially color as the sky. the lights were very brilliant. i am an actor and specific a very flushed full remembrance,... i may well tell you what it was i saw if i saw a picture of it

Coupled Media: Witness's Design

"Depiction by SW- LITS"

* * *

MUFON Nest # 20983

Date/Time: 12-12-2009 19:15

Location: Daly Urban, California

Report: I gone a links house in Montara, got on Conduit 92 and after that got on Conduit 280, i was arduous for about 5 miles towards San Jose what i noticed on the rightside of windshield, snooty, in the clouds a two lights that appeard to be cool in and out of clouds, As i accepted the lights i saw and they went out of my rise, i got off 280 plus the adjoining amble off to completely what i saw. I turned trendy a presented parking lot but spotted the lights in the sky ahead of time i parked, I parked my carry, got outward my carry and looked up and near it was, It was 3 pale lites in a triangular shape cool at cloud regulate, As i looked depressed my binoculars, i may well intensely see the lites were attached to one build of aircraft, near was no respectable, the object was very sullen, i say the amount of it was about the amount of 4 to 5 usual 3 bedroom homes put mutually. I observed this object suggest in the especially area for about 30 proceedings, i took a few pictures plus this old pentax digital camera and unaccompanied one pic came out that you can see everything, i disposed the picture at a camera store and its unstable to element what the camera picked up, but its everything i specific never seen in my life ahead of time, the camera picked up what my binoculars couldnt and its one weird looking thing. Overdue about 20 proceedings i got very uncomfortable search i felt the aircraft was feat earlier to me and got difficulty in my car and sat near for about 10 especially proceedings and sober to fling inspection this thing to the same degree i was immediate. As I got difficulty on definitely, i felt a as bewildered as to why i got to see what i saw and got bewildered to the convert that it took me seemingly a extra 10-15 proceedings to get gain to the same extent i missed a snag of turnoffs on the way gain. The unspoiled burden had me rattled fairly flushed. I dont have a sneaking suspicion that my existence slowed down lingo till after a few hours after this meaning.I am a big devotee of the NASA Stop working program and specific customarily been skeptical of Overseas existance and visits, but after last nite, I am 100% surely plus no grill what that near is life elsewhere and that life is visiting earth.

Coupled Media: Personality Perfect example

* * * * * * * *



Source: ovni-news.blogspot.com