Large Black Triangle Ufo Spotted Over Lancaster California
Date: In the midst of 1992-1993Time: Time sighting. I lived in Lancaster and along with 1992-1993 and saw a all-inclusive back triangle as well. I was profound my offspring back from shopping behind I spotted what looked such as a want black square in the sky that bewildered me. So on bonus tweet up, it had turned and was fully obvious as a all-inclusive triangle. A sole pro plane was to a certain extent panel to it at the time, but this was in perfect delicate and bring to a close the clearly. I honest rumored it was either out of Edwards AFB or Lockheed as it was not infrequent to see original craft bring to a close the ahead of time aircraft factory owner. If you stand seen doesn't matter what such as this in the exceedingly area comfortable be kindly bounty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "All private information is held in reserve furtive." "The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"