Ufo Sighting In Port Angeles
UFO SIGHTING IN PORT ANGELES, WASHINGTON ON JULY 4TH 2013 - WE SEEN THESE BRIGHT LIGHT RED AND ORANGE LIKE LIGHT IN THE SKY COMING FROM THE SE THERE WHERE 6 TO 8 OF THEMWe were down the street from our house lighting off fireworks at a friends house it was darker there than our place. Well I was lighting the fireworks when my friend said look up there what is that?! My wife looked up and said what are those things flying I then looked at where they were looking and there they were these bright lights,they were in a line. The would disapear then it would be back then one would brake off from the rest darting from left to right then up down it did this 2 to 3 times then I said to my wife get your cell phone out and get this she said she was already doing it we watched it for a bit longer.we dident know what we had seen I was shocked all I could do was look at it them. There was 7 of us there wondering what was it then it, they were gone2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.