Ufo Sighting In Munford Tennessee On October 19Th 2013 It Seemed To Be One Thing Transferring Light To The Other
UFO SIGHTING IN MUNFORD, TENNESSEE ON OCTOBER 19TH 2013 - IT SEEMED TO BE ONE THING TRANSFERRING LIGHT TO THE OTHER

I went out side of my work to smoke a cigarette.I was standing there smoking when a bright greenish light caught my attention. After watching it for a moment I noticed it seemed to be getting a transfer of light from below it..I took out my cell phone and started recording what I was seeing.I was kinda in shock because I am a logical pwtsob and this was not logical to me. I continued recording till a fellow employee calked me to cone inside.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.