UFO SIGHTING IN FLORIDA ON AUGUST 7TH 2013 - CAME OUT OF NO WHERE AND IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY OF LIGHTS AND MIST

My wife came in the house came inside saying I have to come see this so I went outside saw a blue electric/gas cloud with a ufo not too far from it. I took out my phone and started recording the object. Then it paused and dropped an object out that trailed behind it, then paused. We also saw at the time it opened that it started to glow very bright and let out a weird gas like substances. The video is on my iPhone couldn't zoom in but u can see the crafts and the glowing gas when it opens

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.