Ufo Sighting In Stafford Texas On August 25Th 2013 Saw A Group Of Lights To The South Just Before A Rain Storm
UFO SIGHTING IN STAFFORD, TEXAS ON AUGUST 25TH 2013 - SAW A GROUP OF LIGHTS TO THE SOUTH JUST BEFORE A RAIN STORM

Was sitting on my porch which faces east. Was looking at the rain clouds coming in. I noticed a group of white objects moving from east to west. At first I wondered if it might be a group of white birds avoiding the storm but they traveled behind a low storm cloud and I could see them glowing through the cloud. There were about 15-20 white glowing orbs traveling together and holding altitude. I tried to get my camera out to video the objects but before I could they had traveled to far west and I could no longer see them because our building was now blocking my view. So I ran inside and straight through my apt. while yelling at my son Ethan to follow. As we approached a good observation area on the south side of the bldg I was telling my son the height and flight path of the objects when he spotted them at about 2 miles out as they came out from behind a cloud. He saw the same group of what he describes as "a dozen to a dozen and a half white orbs" traveling west away from us. The objects were then lost in the cloud cover. These were definitely glowing objects that were not " usual" or " normal". My son also noticed slight changes is elevation of a few of the orbs as they traveled.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.