Ufo Counselor Part Ii
In my last post I wrote about the young girl whose UFO sighting I investigated last month, and who had written me this week about a subsequent sighting. Sxxxxxx had two problems, only one of which I could help her with.

First problem: her parents and step-parents are razzing her about her growing preoccupation with UFOs. I couldn't really help her with that.

Second problem: her growing fear that the UFOs and watching her and following her. I tried to help her by suggesting that she is actually watching and following them, and that instead of feeling scared she should feel lucky that she gets to keep seeing these strange objects in the sky.

It seems to have been fairly good advice, because here's what I heard back from her:

"What you are saying totally makes sense to me. Now that I know alot more about them..I'm becoming less 'afraid' and more amazed! It really is exciting to see something unknown up in the sky! I guess Im going to have to start taking my camera along when we go out to places now just incase I see something again! Thanks for responding to me Mark! I appreciate it!"

They don't train you for stuff like this when you become a Certified UFO Field Investigator. You either got it, or you don't got it, and I got it.

"How did I come across this wisdom and awareness? Partly because I'm just naturally that way, but partly because of the words of my mentor, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, when asked in 1973 about the two fishermen in Mississippi who claimed to be captured by creatures (see photo left) and taken aboard a strange vessel. "There is no question in my mind that these men have had a very terrifying experience," Hynek told reporters after interviewing the two abductees. "Under no circumstances should they be ridiculed. Let's protect these men."

Amen.



Source: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com