Ufo Sighting In Illinois On May 5Th 2013 Very Dull Red Lights That Seemed As If They Were Connected Zipped Over Head
I going to keep this brief. I just wanted to report this because I feel as though it maybe helpful incase there is any other activity in the area. so I went outside to stargaze and listen to music on my phone when I see what appears to be two very dim dull red lights (to dim for a plane) that may or may not have been connected. flew over either in formation or connected at a sideways angle. it flew over very low and very fast. it cleared what I could see of the horizon in 3/5 seconds and I feel it was completely silent due to the altitude. I was shocked and stood right up after it happened. I would just like to add while growing up my father was a huge aviation buff ive been to many many air shows and have always lived around military or civilian airports.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.