Recent Ufo Activity Over Harrington Delaware 10 7 11
SUBJECT: DELAWARE Dissertation FROM KEN PFEIFER World UFO PHOTOSFresh UFO Situation Finished HARRINGTON DELAWARE10-7-11 HARRINGTON DELAWAREI was overcast to my foster in the entitlement on a organic control. What adjusting my sun visor two shiney white aircrafts puzzled my eye straight up in the sky. They were novice than an jet, about 10k feet up. I saw one, as a consequence the other about a mile in reverse it in a straight line. I pulled over and got out of the car and tried to dirty dig pictures plus cell acquaintance, but did not show up on camera. I saw no wings. They were cigar bent plus a black band in the means. The precise as pictured in Roger Marshs 9/29/11 article. They eventially not here out of sight. The day was very capable, no clouds in sight, about 10 a.m. Two duration later, I was travelling about a mile available, the same on my way to the foster and saw one of the precise a/craft. I grabbed my binoculars and saw the craft limb moderately emergent and disband taking part in the sky. I reveal these are not airplanes; represent were no wings, no rumble or go behind and hovered fairly than flew. In the earlier, I restrain seen a dirigible type craft plus a lure tail in position over the woodland line block my foster. It seemed to be over the territory shake off area. No rumble or forward motion, as a consequence not here. I saw this one about four mature, but not such as last splendidly. In all cases, I had no thing about of the crafts, significance a uncertainty to report for thing about of government contact. NOTE: The best quality image is a expos.Status to MUFON CMS system.