Large Green Glowing Disc Shaped Ufo Hovering Over Garden Grove California
Date: 1987 - 1988-ish Time: Evening.

I was break left onto Orangewood Side road from Yuclid. After I turned I noticed a terrible not conversant burning disc twisted UFO balanced in one spot over the far-off foliage to my left that was the alight of a essential school. As I noticed it, I quickly started weeping and pulled over to the curb, powerless to make and shaking like wildfire. I quickly called 911 and they told me to call up the news.

Moment smoldering shaken up, I reported to the news and they told me dozens of calls had be delivered in in advance between the exact color. Moment I was poetry to the news inhabitant, I was thought it and I was overwhelmed at how the not conversant ignite was tremendous globular the UFO knowingly in the same way as if you took a paint scratch and drew a circle globular it, in addition to took a dry scratch and fanned out the wet paint to everywhere it looked spikey for lack of a better time.

So it took off in the same way as the explode of light, and went to the balance out of everywhere it was, or say it went northeast preferably in addition to I may perhaps count, one, two. It was as nonstop as a earsplitting renown. The girth of it from my viewpoint was if I put my fingers out to give out it from my eye was globular 5 to 6 inches general. I don't enlighten absolutely how far it was from me, but it gave me the feel it was as big as an jet.

It was greyish, but it was sundown. I was one of the lone epoch in my life that I was brought to my slap in awe. I knew quickly since I saw it, my brain understood, it's a UFO! Never in my life sustain I perpetually seen suchlike in the same way as it, acquisition on UFO sighting websites. This is the first time I sustain reported it, very between the news.

If you sustain seen suchlike in the same way as this in the exact area suit be humane lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "ALL Internal Evidence IS Cold Within. "

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"