Ufo Sighting In Monkton Maryland On December 1St 2010 Ufo Followed Me While Driving
It was 8pm in the winter so it was dark out. I was driving SW on Monkton Road. There were no other cars on the road at this time. I noticed through the trees to my right three large bright lights all equally spaced and parallel to the ground. It was above the ground, but lower than the trees, following me at my exact speed for less than an 8th mile. Then the lights slowly turned from horizontal to vertical (still following me) and suddenly flew off. It flew off so fast it would have been easy for me to assume that it just disappeared but I recall seeing the lights get smaller a split second before I stopped seeing them. The direction was both away from me and up at the same time (a diagonal). All this happened with about 20 feet of road lining trees between us. Immediately after this the treeline stopped and I could see for many miles over some crop fields (somewhat of a valley. The UFO was completely gone. Visibility was open so there was nothing it could have been hiding behind. I drove for a half mile longer (in shock) before deciding to stop my car. I got out and looked around, it was gone.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You