Ufo Sighting In Kansas City Kansas On October 31St 2011 Moved From North To South
UFO SIGHTING IN KANSAS CITY, KANSAS ON OCTOBER 31ST 2011 - MOVED FROM NORTH TO SOUTH. LOOKED LIKE TWO BOOMERANGS SIMILAR TO A CONSULTATION.

On the morning of October 31, 2011 I had gone outside to let my dog outside to use do his business. The time would be between 5:30am and 6am. While I was outside with him I tend to look up at the stars. I love the stars so when they are visible I look at them. As I was looking I noticed what appeared to be two boomerang shapes as one object. It had small lights on it to resemble stars but the object was solid. To me it resembled a consultation. It was about the size of a somewhat low flying commercial airplane, it travelled from north to south. It didn't make a sound, it was very quite outside. I live off of I635 and I35.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.