Ufo Sighting In Bastrop Texas On August 30Th 2011 Working In Back Yard And Orange Object Out Of Corner Of My Eye
UFO SIGHTING IN BASTROP, TEXAS ON AUGUST 30TH 2011 - WORKING IN BACK YARD AND ORANGE OBJECT OUT OF CORNER OF MY EYE; LOOKED UP AND SAW ORANGE CIGAR SHAPED OBJECT1.Working in back yard 2.Light out of corner of my eye 3.Very low flying, large commercial airline but without wings, tail, or noise 4.Object very large, flying very low and in straight line from NE of home to W of home 5.Very complicated; my thoughts kept denying what I was seeing and try to make since of it; kept telling myself I was mistaken, and that this must be an airplane at an unusual angle and that was why I couldn't see any wings or tail; the fact that it made no noise and appearing so close was very confusing. 6.Object flew out of sight; live in forest, so tall trees blocked further viewLATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.