Ufo Sighting Near Seal Beach California
When I was 9 or 10 years old some of my brothers and sisters as well as myself and my parents were going down the freeway in southern California near Seal Beach when my mother called our attention to 3 bell shaped flying saucers that were flying above the freeway fairly low.

The 3 UFOs were being pursued by a Navy Jet (we were not that far from Los Alamitos Naval Air Station) and the markings on the jet was very plain. The saucers disappeared in the distance. It seemed like half the cars on the freeway had stopped and were watching the spectacle of the UFOs.

This was the first of numerous UFO sightings I have seen, some in California, some in Texas, one in Virginia and a very memorable one in Germany that concluded later that night with an encounter with Men in Black.

Sent in by Raymond, Copyright 2011 AlienUFOTruth.com