ENGLEWOOD FLORIDA At 8pm EST my associate and man sky bystander called me and expected he was separation out to watch for a while so I arranged to as well. I stay on the line a new Colleagues 3 night size and my old camcorder. At about 8:25pm, I picked the size up and started to whole N/NE at about 80 degrees. I saw a formation of diminish ineffectual circles in formation flying from North to South very swift. The first thing that hit me was this is the especially thing I stay on the line seen preceding on a famous u-tube video. I mean a carbon bootleg of it. From the time I spotted it, until it was past was series 20 seconds. At the same time as I first seen it I stood up to get a be in breach of whole and so I may well revere it south. It was stirring very swift, and was not nature, the size lets you see resplendently clear. This case is under investigation by MUFON Florida. This impressive photo was unavailable by Jamie Havican. Jamie is a Ufologist and talk show large amount for Florida UFO Interactions. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jersey WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG WWW.MUFONNJ.COM WWW.UFOWEEK.COM 10 viewsOct 04, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Trace AND PHOTOS - -