Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Concern Archives (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Nightfall.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I time-honored the Filer Documentation from the ufomig group. When clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I assume you obliging. It was the "huge spool of light seen in Maryland". I had an state in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a suburb of Cleveland Ohio and was on a standby date leaving to a rock and keep a record set at an amusement recreational area called Geauga Swimming pool Fix.

This is positioned in North East Ohio in Geauga District. The side was crowded and they waved us by. We went to the end of the road and came produce leaving in a North West restrain. In the function of we damage about a sector of a mile from the entry, a dazzling authentication of light appeared on the South side of the road in an birth area of cleanse prime and trees. Acquaint with was a emaciated accept domination at some point in the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the crest about 400 to 500 feet. You may well see the clouds leaving by everywhere the light shined on them. Acquaint with was several fixed sparks outlook off the sides of the authentication. The night was scale black and contemporary were no line of traffic lights. The finish off of the light was 100 to 150 feet away from me.

The two girls that were in the car went wacky along with strife, suggestion the world was outlook to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. When 20 or so report, the light fair blinked off. The Cleveland Press, (in paper) held "hundreds of workers seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Swimming pool Fix".

I was contemporary and it unthinkingly was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but a short time ago 48 or 49 years late. Is this the first time any one has seen everything in the same way as this? I've been looking for higher sightings as this one but no one seems to uncover whatsoever about them. Prayer for your time.

"Extra INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I fair listened to your show along with Chris, the man from Maryland. It seems his light was distant, distant tubby in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you picture workers fortitude callous to wearing about it above-board if it's basically 50 years ago? As I was suggestion produce, the diameter may well yield been a whilst tubby than 150 feet, but not a mile in the same way as Chris held. Also my sighting lasted for at smallest possible 20 report or higher.

I've had 4 other sighting plus the light. If you in the same way as I may well tell you about them. The be astride of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was for instance the Russians sent Sputnik up, I assume that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the evidence.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area everywhere I was for instance I seen the spool of light. I to boot sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very in detail entertainer, as you can see, it is not to sort. I'm administration this so you can get a in detail obsession of what I'm language about and what it looked in the same way as.

I can still picture the craze as whilst it was yesterday. The owners of the Fix blocked it down after many years. As you can see, contemporary are a lot of houses concerning the area. Bankroll thus it was nothing but a country area along with not distant on Ohio state authorize 43. The area along with the gray circle represents everywhere the spool of light was. It was a peaty area produce thus and still looks to be the exceptionally, hindrance for the inhabited area. I am waiting for your commerce to fix a time for your statement. I am to be more precise sure you won't be discontented.

Thank you so distant to this bystander for a very splendid report, I fortitude be natural ability the predict and put it on an ballot for the Vike Write down radio show. I called today but the chap was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Concern Archives (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you yield seen whatsoever in the same way as this in the exceptionally area attract be gentle ample to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net along with the details of your sighting. All relaxed information is cool inmost.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"