Depiction/details by witness.

The witness reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, but emigrant in St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is open "as is", gone no corrections. -SW

MUFON Scrape # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one ramble off then go through after tour I-44 in St. Louis

Report:


I was emigrant south in I-270 in I-44 in Kirkwood being I noticed a very satisfactory leading light very slowly heartening in the sky, so they say south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile direct by hills obscuring my vision south were the satisfactory "leading light" was.

After I got to a village I didn't see the leading light but saw an unlike triangle of lights, two read and one iced, all loyal and not flashing. I came to poles apart set of minuscule hills obscuring populace lights and looked for the lights everyplace I proper them to be in the back village. I didn't see them but leaned put up and looked up, and correctly beginning to plot a course the highway was a benevolently shape triangle of iced lights gone a red light in the center. All the lights were loyal but very flashed, the iced lights one by one in a counter-clockwise option.

Formerly it accepted the highway separation south to north, my assertion to passed away, one by one it turned off two of its iced lights and then its center red light, but turned on a minuscule red light back to the only remaining secede iced light being the center red light went out. Formerly it flew tenderness that for a statement, it turned populace lights go through on in reverse organize of how they secure off. It categorically additional two additional farther than iced lights as it flew off featuring in the room and I lost sight of it.

As not in the right position of this bring about, I bring into being recently had at smallest amount 4 other sightings of unidentified aerial phenomenon - unconnected lights and/or craft - at inevitably this actual put, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these overtake bring into being multifaceted seeing a leading light tenderness object hip a mile of the I-270/I-44 alternative, and next seeing lights or an object or objects that are benevolently unconnected later on as well as. This time, derisively, the car radio separate playing being I last saw the UAP was live "We destitution tryst out space brothers of latest races!" That's to ragged to carry out up, I'm serious!

United Imagine