Sightings Com Ufo Newsletter Issue 5
Meeting place Of Release: February 22, 2011"TO Gather THE Available YAHOO SIGHTINGS.COM UFO Communiqu", "http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sightings com/" (Matter note: To earn the Communiqu you hem in to get it rule Yahoo Groups)"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/" and the "JEFF RENSE Means of communication Bare http://www.rense.com/"/. "THE VIKE Fixation UFO BLOG http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Brian Vike can be heard on Rense Means of communication on the third Friday in one and all month in the same way as special ballet company."Extensive CIGAR Created UFO SEEN BY THOUSANDS OF NEW YEAR'S EVE REVELERS Compact LORNE VICTORIA AUSTRALIA"Date: Either 1968 or 1969Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. Hi, My associate is (associate irreverent) and I am now 64 excitement old. I lived in Melbourne until 1973 and subsequently moved to the Far North Seaside of NSW somewhere I steady postponement.My UFO sighting occurred in the ahead of time hours of New Time Day (approx. 1:00 - 2:00am) either 1968 or 1969 seeing that I was one-time 20 or 21. My soul mate (associate irreverent) and I had notorious New Year's Eve at Lorne, Victoria. Fund in relations day, the New Year's Eve celebrations drew big crowds of lush populace listening to rock 'n twist and partying in the streets. The same little a lot of populace drank excessively, neither my soul mate or for myself did. My soul mate was a bona fide surfer who didn't delight to strive from hangovers.Fund to the story. We left Lorne in the ahead of time hours and ram west to our camping spot at Kennett River. At the time we seemed to be the right car hooligan eat that warmth of the Colossal Sea Way. Abruptly a luxurious UFO appeared from the accurately over the ranges in the same way as slighter ones tedious. It was the shape of a cigar and it did hem in lights eat the side we can see. It in actual fact was luxurious, but seemed to be very high in the sky then. The ones tedious were minimally specks of light. I can't speed up now if at hand were 3 or 4 or about a dozen. My soul mate and I were in actual fact staggered. We had time to portray to the side of the aim in one of the parking bays, and minimally watch this luxurious UFO in the same way as the slump ones following for a couple of account. At the same time as I held in advance, it appeared from the accurately over the ranges and subsequently spent out to sea in the Colossal Australian Bight, and if I speed up spring, this took a capacity of account. Last they spent in vogue the break apart, we minimally sat at hand lecture about what we'd seen and how intimidated we felt incessant little not a hint ill-fated had happened to us. Last a stage we continued hooligan pillar to the camping ground at Kennett River.The bordering day or day after, I take to mean a tiny article in a journal (and I can't speed up which one) about UFOs being sighted current Lorne by thousands of New Year's Eve revelers. Of course, seeing that recounting my UFO story over the bordering 40 excitement, populace continually fall about smiling seeing that I tell them it happened on New Year's Eve current Lorne, seeing that a person thinks we were high or stoned. Not so. I continually add that I'm not proverb it was from outside space, but it was an Unknown Flying Complain in the same way as slighter ones flying, and I hem in never seen what on earth delight it in advance or at the same time as. It was luxurious, very high in the sky, and in sight for 2 - 3 account.For instance in actual fact puzzles me is that I haven't been able to basis any line to this story on the internet, and a few excitement ago, although in Melbourne, I went to the Post Store and all gone precise time scrutiny old pursue, to no avail, incessant little it was reported that thousands of populace saw it. I've then lost contact in the same way as my soul mate who would be in his late 60s by now. I would high regard to contract if ego else can speed up this incident."TO Interpret THE Whole SIGHTINGS.COM UFO Communiqu Subject matter #5, Matter Discern THIS LINK:" "HTTP://SIGHTINGS-COM-UFO-NEWSLETTER.BLOGSPOT.COM/2011/02/SIGHTINGSCOM-UFO-NEWSLETTER-ISSUE-5.HTML"If you hem in seen what on earth delight this in the extraordinarily area interest be charitable profusion to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the same way as the details of your sighting. "ALL Personal Principal IS Diffident Within." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"