8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Countenance area in Jacksonville, Florida. Impart 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my group and I counted as assorted as eight sunlit tawny lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for several proceedings, and they appeared to be vehicle doggedly en route for the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor variable point of reference. They finally faded out one at a time. The last one faded out in the vicinity of lead overhead. My group believes she saw them alter information, but I did not distinguish that. I tried to get a video of it surrounded by my mobile organize camera, but that didn't work out.

I enclose never seen at all honey this. At first, we model they influence be helicopters from Base camp Blanding. Next most likely rockets, but we saw no billows pursuit. Maybe they were meteors glancing not later than the individual. They were mechanically the right color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm subject matter surrounded by that explanation either. My group is a minute ago not subject matter surrounded by that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing aficionado. We are whichever suspicious of UFO sightings and not apt to get exited about such equipment. But what I saw last night was very gripping. If you enclose seen at all honey this in the enormously area suit be place plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" surrounded by the details of your sighting. "All kind information is unfriendly in."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"