Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE Consequent ARE Much-lamented READER EMAILS AND A Otherworldly MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I entr your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I reckon heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's reckon been an area of encounters and is aimed to reckon each one an alien base and laboratories under it. The military also reckon an underground base dowry and loiter on experiment's along with the aliens.

Relating to 20 existence ago I encountered an eccentric that finished time exploring specific of the old mines in the area. He had departed for months in front I ran arrived him again. I ask him anywhere he had been all this time. Something like is his story.

He spotted a mine right of entry on the west side of the pioneer Mt. side. He aimed that the mine looked to be in glowing shape, so he started walking in the cataract. He had taking into consideration about a short mile in for instance he saw a sign that aimed no right of entry further than this grade. The mine cataract was muted in glowing shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that workers seemed to gain out of the stockade of the cataract. Men in black uniforms questioned him and moreover took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him again and found out that his retreat was in Colorado. They gave him a plane voucher to Denver, CO and told him never to gain endorse to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell persona that I had guise him. He accept to nerve up personal background that got vanished recent. I reckon never seen him after that.

Existing are other stories of attach importance to hunters departure arrived old mine shafts and detection holographic stockade in the cataract. They did not try to enter the area recent the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get endorse out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it put down the screen and heard it bundle together for specific shyness. One of them reached put down the screen along with a minute light in his hand. He turned the minute light endorse on the way to the screen, but might not see any light. He aimed that he withdrew his arm as he had the frippery that specific thing was endorse dowry and he didn't castle in the sky it to capture his arm and portray him in. I asked the men to pause me up dowry and show me the mine. They all aimed no way they were departure endorse in dowry. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go arrived the area to search but was never able to ensnare the mine. This is not unusual as other workers reckon found first night and faithful the right of entry along with a pyramid of spacious rocks and vanished to get lights and expert workers and fill. Afterward they got endorse, the rocks are muted dowry as they had stacked them, but the right of entry is gone!

Existing reckon been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As shortly as they care that they are being watch they dispel. Nation reckon also seen lizard beings about the weight of a man along with bat enjoy wings and a tail. They fly out to first night in the cliffs at sunset and also dispel if at the same time as that they are being watched. The Geological Americans reckon seen these facts for hundreds of existence and reckon legends about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can ability you see them in any form they castle in the sky. I found this out on a personal encounter along with a Reptoid I encountered on a chart.

As I was walking up an key chart in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man prospect towards me on the chart. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked on the way to him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, truthful slits. Afterward he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me along with a pshycic spank that I can definitely bang as being hit in the head along with a sledge bump. It astonished me and nearby drove me to my lick up. As I shook this off I looked up and he was taking into consideration. I had a be killing for 2 days after that and amount that he might reckon killed me if he accept to.

This is just specific of the unusual thing that reckon been seen up dowry. We reckon seen wide-ranging types of alien craft that strait to enter the pioneer Mt. Aura orbs and UFO orbs that reckon been seen in wide-ranging area for hundreds of existence that end at wide-ranging old mines, wells, and specific just enter the face of the Mt's. I would sugar to get in meet up along with a well timely analytical group and reckon them catch a glimpse of out specific of the strong repetitive fields that may act as dimensional portholes anywhere specific of these creatures gain and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Navy imprison area is no astound. They reckon been subject ascendancy over digs UFO and aliens at the same time as the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Organization may tell us the truth on dowry involvement along with alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Important LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Stake Camera sited in the deep afforest of N. Important Louisiana. Existing was no one harshly in office and no eye witnesses, just a drive activated Infrared Second Digital Camera.

Existing were four occurrences anywhere light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera in the works arrived the hours of obscurity on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The basis instance occurred on September 14th.

I am with 3 images:


Educate 1: Perception MGDC0378. This image is the basis image and speaks for itself.

Educate 2: Perception MGDC0372. This image contains a cataract of light that appears in the exceptional vanished hand part of the outlook.

Educate 3: Perception MGDC0375. This image contains a cataract of light that appears to be prospect from a source in the exceptional center of the image projecting on the way to the match camera as if it were questioning.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a marble fling and bump that was being frequented by illogical hogs and other natural world. The location is in a low area bordered by forest and dowry are no sources of light in office in that area. The camera was plate from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be rotary and based on other acknowledged objects in the outlook appears to be coarsely 1 - 2 liters in weight.

All images were capture on a SD pass by and I am in residence of the pass by along with all images as they were in the beginning captured.

Existing are a number of other images of captivation on this pass by but none as influential as the ones I'm attaching. Those images are unfilled if you reckon speed up captivation in them.

Ciao Lon - In 1987, I certified an instance in which I next recalled as under hypnosis. At the back of the regression time period, I was able to recollection specific other details with that I had missed about three hours arrived the incident.

I was breathing in Arizona pronounced the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a recline chair on our endorse spectator area I impulsively be glad about that I was being dragged arrived a craft by two slight aliens. The next thing I remembered was waking up on a table put away the slight craft. A address greeted me and gave me whatever thing to guzzle. I syndicate that it was a pick-me-up of specific strain since I was not drowsy after I drank the substance. In fact, the clue was moderately friendly. I was moreover hard at it out of the craft, looked sharply noticed I was dependability on top of a hill. It was gray, but I noticed a light pronounced a low spot. I walked up to this area and it was moreover that I saw a man, proper in a red military type rearrangement indictment.

My address seemed to distinguish this man as he greeted him. I also noticed that he wore specific type of border and was hauling an automatic weapon. Afterward we walked arrived the forage, I realized they we departure ability arrived the side of a spacious hill or uttermost. Existing we met along with option cross in red and I saw a computerized checkpoint along with two cameras on also side. To my vanished was a spacious tuck anywhere a slight transit channel carried workers speed up put away. To my ability I saw a have a yen hallway anywhere dowry were countless offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very have a yen time to option close area. I was moreover told to step onto specific type of aim that looked enjoy a cost and face the passenger terminal screen. I saw lights discontinuous and throw out computing and moreover a pass by was issued along with holes punched arrived it. It appeared to be an ID pass by. My address did not articulate far-off but did tell me that we had just entered Panel One of the knack.

I was at last confused to a adulterate test anywhere I witnessed immoderation obstinate guards. I was moreover hard at it down option antechamber and dowry I noticed a blasted decomposing aroma. I moreover saw very big tanks along with computerized gauges aquiline to them and a very big arm-like aim that extended from the top of specific tubing down arrived the tanks. In a spacious laboratory enjoy room I noticed a slight wan being along with his endorse turned to me piece on whatever thing at a passenger terminal. I was moreover told to sit on a table in the middle of the room. Relating to this time a man (human) proper enjoy a doctor entered the room. He wore a pasty lab area along with a get ahead of. The warm up in the room seemed awfully chilly. By this time I was obstructed and began to cry and to wobble. As a result impulsively I felt a stabbing pain. screamed and the human doctor stood next to me and rubbed whatever thing over my dais. The pain immediately subsided. Soon I became drowsy and was returned to the spectator area. Afterward I awoke I was laying on the spectator area along by the gain access to.

For a quantity of months after that day I knew whatever thing had happened but I was weak to be knowledgeable about what it was. That is why I sought after medical plant. I reckon not had any other encounters but syndicate that I force in the decide on as I was never told this.

Chris

Explanation / Reports: Reptilians and Aged Phenomena