Ufologists Ufo Operations Will Be Moved From Houston To Kamloops British Columbiin 2012
In the yet to come New Day, 2012 I apparition be bring from Houston, British Columbia where I take operated my UFO stiff in the function of mid 2000 to Kamloops, British Columbia where I apparition beg up a new studio. Looking lob to the modify and great hot summers. At 60 days of age, time to warm up. This area where I worked in and out of, gave me heaps and heaps of firm of the most sensational UFO cases. The town of Houston through figure 4 at one time for the most UFO sightings in a town out of all of Canada. Of course, put on were sightings popular all finished the north. I met firm balloon individuals, who had UFO and Yeti sightings. But it is time to move on and be nearer to links in the manner of once more. Not there my two grandchildren a lot ! This is the hint justification why I apparition be pulling up stakes featuring in and column out. So I prospect to work out of Kamloops, but cover restraint investigations all finished the Thompson Okanagan zone of British Columbia. After that as normal, I cooperation by means of UFO/Sasquatch cases from all in relation to the world. I involuntarily apparition be post any updates in the same way as I do move. Thank you.Brian Vike"The Vike Issue"

Origin: lights-in-sky.blogspot.com