SEPTEMBER 06, 2013 - UNITED STATES - An Oklahoma witness driving through Piedmont watched and attempted to take videos of a silent, low flying, cigar-shaped object in Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) Case 47458 that was recently closed as an Unknown. MUFON database.The MUFON investigation reviewed witness testimony and video from the event that occurred beginning about 11:30 p.m. on May 5, 2013. The motorist had turned west on Hastings and noticed a jogger had stopped to look at the same object. "Looked like a larger aircraft coming in for landing, but then I realized it was not on descent," the witness stated. "It was hovering and flashing red, white (maybe white spot lights). When I stopped at Surrey Hills Boulevard, the craft was hovering about 500 feet off the ground and about 500-600 feet to my south." The witness fumbled with his camera phone in an attempt to videotape the object. "I turned south on Surrey Hills Boulevard and started the video. The craft seemed to know what I was doing and proceeded to the south as I trailed it at approximately 20-25 mph." THE WITNESS FINALLY PULLED OVER FOR A BETTER LOOK. "I rolled the window down to hear what sounded like a 'thruster' might sound like on the shuttle in space (an air propellant sound). In addition, I could swear that I started the camera sooner, when the craft was closer to me, but as it is, I only have a view of what it looked like pulling away from me. I thought it may be a 'lighter than air' craft, since Sundance Airpark is located within two miles of the sighting, however, I do not believe balloons can operate at night. Even if they can fly at night, I'm pretty sure no aircraft can have red lights at the tail (flashing and in a triangular pattern). FAA requires aircraft light markers to be white strobe at the rear and red and green static lights (port and starboard) on the wing tips." THE WITNESS DESCRIBED THE OBJECT. "I was close enough at the beginning that I could see that it was much longer than its width, thick like a clay brick, narrower in the middle like a dumb bell but not as thin at the hand grab section. Corners appeared to be at 45 degree angles, looked like it was 200 to 300 feet long and several stories high with no apparent windows seen in the dark; at least six red and four bright white flashing and static lights on very bottom, three flashing red lights at the tail in triangular shape (as seen in the video)." WATCH: UFO over Oklahoma City Surrey Hills Addition.UFO EXAMINER.

Source: paranormal-factor.blogspot.com