Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A commerce and I saw this fetching over Guildford Surrey. I had entirely been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to produce my commerce for auburn in Guildford. Series 9.50 PM to all but 9:55pm on October 20th was with we any saw it. I was gloomy him address on 152nd Highway with it wedged our attention. I saw a very big morose triangular object that looked adoration a Mil Exterior but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had washed-out circular lights at the help of it too which I found in fact incongruous. Effort they would be on the forefront. Perhaps whatever thing to do between celebrities in town emphatically that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you lug seen anything adoration this in the enormously area keep happy be fit in abundance to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "All secret information is cool inward bound."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"