Ufo Sighting In Fernley Nevada On May 29Th 2013 Bright Lights Seen Over I80
At roughly 930 to 940 pm on May 29th 2013 I observed a brightly lit object in the sky over I80 about 30 miles east of Fernley Nevada. First sighting was to the mid left of my windshield, object illuminated taking about 2 seconds to reach full illumination. Object stayed lit for about 5 seconds then the lights took about 2 seconds to black out. Roughly 15 seconds later the object appeared to the mid right of my windshield again taking 2 seconds to reach full illumination for about 5 seconds followed by 2 seconds to black out. The third and final time between 5 and 10 seconds later the object appeared dead center of the two previous spots and took roughly 2 seconds to fully illuminate however this time I was able to see what looked like 8 or more light sources on the body of this object. The object appeared to be almost rectangular and completely stationary.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.