Ufo Sighting In Port Richey Florida On September 12Th 2013 Looked Like A Big Star But Was Too Low To Be A Star
UFO SIGHTING IN PORT RICHEY, FLORIDA ON SEPTEMBER 12TH 2013 - LOOKED LIKE A BIG STAR BUT WAS TOO LOW TO BE A STAR

Was walking next door to pick up our dog when i looked up in front of us there was a bright light and it was very big and bright at that time i told my girlfriend to go and get my camera she returned with it and the object did not move much so I started to take some pictures and tried to record it but the camera was having problems.So I told my girlfriend to keep an eye on it untill i returned with my video camera,tri-pod,and started to film as i was filming i was also taking pictures with the video camera while also using binoculars which made it a little closer I saw very bright white lights looked to be around 5 to 6 circular shape.I filmed for about 17 minutes it looked like it got closer and then move away untill it eventually went over the tree line and i couldn't see it anymore...

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.