Ufo Sighting In Perris California On June 10Th 2013 Orange Glowing Burst And Small Flashing Objects In Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN PERRIS, CALIFORNIA ON JUNE 10TH 2013 - ORANGE GLOWING BURST AND SMALL FLASHING OBJECTS IN SKY

I was outside in front of my home with my husband, just sitting in our driveway looking at the flashing/blinking lights in the sky as always. I was trying to tape the blinking objects in front of me in the sky, towards the right. When out of know where, on my left I saw A HUGE BRIGHT GLOWING BALL that just appeared and kind of descended in a downward position. After the glowing ball appeared I saw planes or helicopters or something in the sky. It was crazy..

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.