Ufo Detector Because You Want To Know When Theyre Coming
"Coolest-Gadgets.com - "I know that like most of you, I often lie awake at night, pondering the heavens and the ends of the universe, sometimes these mental wanderings lead me to think about extraterrestrial life, I know, you too right? Often after that, I find it difficult to sleep for fear of being abducted and experimented upon by tall, thin gray men with large, vacant almond shaped eyes. You know they're out there, right?

Well, finally I can get some sleep because Edmunds Scientific has developed the UFO Detector. Now you can rest easy because you will know instantly when an unidentified flying object is hovering above your bedroom, giving you ample time to hide under your bed, thereby avoiding any unpleasant probing.

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20110310/ufo-detector-theyre-coming/