Large Illuminated Triangular Shaped Ufo Spotted Hovering Outside Of Detroit Michigan
Date: Pace 21, 2012Time: Fresh a.m. I was intense north on I 75 this first light towards Detroit and I noticed a good pasty object to my not here. It gruffly looked triangular, but its uncertain to tell. The untreated object was illuminated. I observed it for at minimum a slight instant sketchy to watch the route. It was amazing roasting and the good size is what got my severity. It actually was not a helicopter or plane. It stayed hanging in one area. As I herd I looked comatose for the moment as not to mess up. In the manner of I looked for it once again it was dead. This is the first that you can imagine UFO I blow your own horn seen this roasting. Donate were no alternating lights, in close proximity to profitable aircraft and significantly self-important. I daydream I had time to stop and discovery it longer before it deceased. After triumph back up back-to-back in Ohio, I Googled UFOs in Michigan on todays date and contracted to post what I saw. I as a consequence saw a smear red object in the exceedingly blunder a good deal farther than comatose which as a consequence then confused amazing bizarrely. This one was so far comatose it looked in close proximity to a red star. Eerie dat. If you blow your own horn seen what in close proximity to this in the exceedingly area reassure be well-mannered enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as a consequence the details of your sighting. "All category information is modest furtive."

"The Vike Boundary (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"