Ufo Sighting In Garden Grove California On October 14Th 1993 Ufo Over Neighboring Pre School
I left Tomy's Restaurant at 10:50 PM being they were closing. As I walked down a main street on my way home I saw a big light flying low in my direction a little to my left. When I cut through apartment alleys as my short-cut I noticed the light was coming towards me near my street. When I was in the preschool parking lot near my street the light stopped and hovered about 35 feet from me over the preschool playground near a big tree. The big light was actually 2 car high beam lights in the front of a white painted 16' in diameter round object. It hovered in complete silence. The center of it had bubble glass panels that went all around. Each panel was about 6 feet long, and they all measured about 3' in diameter. It was very dark inside the panels. The high beam car headlights were about 6" apart. When I thought it was a junky looking UFO probably belonging to teen aliens that it probably cannot fly very fast, it quickly budged then disappeared in a fraction of a second northward. The only way I knew of its direction of departure was from a 10' long tracer from the high beam car lights. The tracer was open at the end nearest me, and closed on the other end. It was angled a little northward. Thank you, ThomasUFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You

Credit: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com