Ufo Sighting In Fort Worth Texas On August 28Th 2013 A Reliable Appearing Glowing Orb Changes From Red Blue Green
UFO SIGHTING IN FORT WORTH, TEXAS ON AUGUST 28TH 2013 - A RELIABLE APPEARING GLOWING ORB - CHANGES FROM RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, WHITE

I am a sky watcher and somewhat familiar with most objects in our skies. This object first started appearing in the north about 6 months ago or more. When it appears{after dark}usually around 7-8pm CST. It shows up first as a bright white Orb. Then proceeds to start cycling thru different colors. I thought this was a strange star for a very long time because it reliably remains in the same place sometimes night after night. August 29th 2013 for the first time I observed it move location and also appear to release a smaller orb then reabsorb it. It did not move far just went behind some trees. I went out and checked the new location and it was still same object doing the same light show. It makes no sounds but it very noticeable in the sky. I lost sight only because I had to go to sleep. It was still in the sky when I went to sleep around 11:00pm. Since it shows up a lot my next sighting I will try a video camera with a zoom lens and document this. When I get that I will send this along, so it can be analyzed. Thanks for your help with this. I really would like to know what this could be, man made?, a weird star that moves?, Planet, or a genuine UFO (unknown).

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.