Ufo Sighting In Stuart Florida On June 23Rd 2013 We Saw The Lights From Our Bedroom Window At About 1145Pm
UFO SIGHTING IN STUART, FLORIDA ON JUNE 23RD 2013 - WE SAW THE LIGHTS FROM OUR BEDROOM WINDOW AT ABOUT 11:45PMI saw my wife looking out the bedroom window and questioned her about what she saw. She said there was a light in the north sky that had not moved for several seconds. I saw it and got my binoculars to get a closeup view. What I saw was 2 horizontal rows of 4 lights each. They were like :::: I also noticed what looked like a reflection off shiny metal around the lights. I handed the binoculars to her and she could not find the light. While I was trying to help her find it, I looked away for a few seconds. When I looked back, it was gone. She said she saw a blue flash near the ground and then the light was suddenly in the SE sky. Then it disappeared. I was excited to see what I believe was a UFO because I have been a believer for many years. My wife has always been skeptical and she was quite shaken about what she saw. I think her attitude may have changed. I forgot to mention that when my wife first saw the lights with her naked eye she saw a different light pattern. :: :: I hope you get the idea.... The lights were closer together, but this is the general pattern.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.