Ufo Sighting In Phoenix Arizona On July 27Th 2013 3 Lights Over Phoenix
UFO SIGHTING IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA ON JULY 27TH 2013 - 3 LIGHTS OVER PHOENIX

Driving my full-sized pick-up truck south down 12th St in Phx,AZ at 8:15 pm,I was looking at the air traffic at Sky Harbor.I saw what I thought was a shooting star about 2/3 from the top of my field of vision.The light stopped it's quick descent to about 1/3 down my field of vision and I clearly saw that it was 3 separate lights in straight sucession and close together.Then lights simply disappered.The lights were very bright white.They were definitely between me and the airport, which put them right over downtown Phoenix.The sighting was over in 2 seconds.Being an avid sky watcher,the lights were definitely anomolous,not pyrotechnics,a blimp, a chopper, etc.I pulled into my driveway 2 minutes later and ran into the street looking for something, anything but it was simply over.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.