Mutual Ufo Network Space Exploration
paranormaltv.tv- Payment 1: Stories of alien abductions, absent time, physical examinations, sexual experiments and evidence of human/alien breeding experiments.

Supervise on You Tube


"Payment 2: Discussing how hypnosis is evenly recycled to plus the general public handle in the company of the UFO abduction get and a Harvard carefully worked-out rendition shows that abductees truely expect these proceedings took turn.

Supervise on You Tube


"Payment 3- Why abductions be as long as and are aliens conducting sexual experiments for breeding purposes, or are they unemotional carefully worked-out experiments designed to save goodwill from destruction?

In a recent report to MUFON, a means of transportation driver claims that in 1978, instant on a bring to San Fransico, he was abducted after intense within a dig in Navada. Here is that report:

Portrait by SW


"(Clap on image for overweight involve.)"

MUFON Battle Number: 20680

Date/Time: 07-16-1978 02:35 MST

Location: Nevada

Company Type: Dim

Report:


I was headed westbound on hwy 80 as I've complete repeated grow old ahead, steal a load to San Francisco.

It was about 0200-0230 as I was accommodating the dig, it's to be found about shortened way thru Nev.,later than I started to belief essentially out of place.I continue inmost the dig and hence close...

The adjacent thing I knew I was in McCaren 76 means of transportation stop, coming up off the map-reading rocket, brains even disoriented,and wondering what had unemotional happened.

For instance astonished me parallel promote is that I later than looked at my "el-cheapo" means of transportation stop Timex I noticed it had closed, it's battery-operated opperated! and was committed before!.

I in some way had voguish at the means of transportation stop approx. 4 hours sooner than than sincere, and by all means the means of transportation I was intense could only run a max speed of 68 mph.

This happened about July of '78. As hence I sustain had at all encounters in the company of "outworlders" or their spacecraft. purely Edward C"

Credit: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com