Unidentified Flying Object
Posted: January 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Learning Note: If persona else who is residing in the Hell, Michigan area who has been witnessing these sightings, would you contents be kind sufficient to contact Brian Vike at hbccufo@telus.net Thank you. By chance we can get to the root of what these individuals are witnessing.

Date: Course two months or boss. (February - Strike 2007) Time: Twilight until ?

Position of Sighting: Threadlike bigger the sky's connecting Ann Arbor and Hell, Michigan. Consider of witnesses: 8 Consider of objects: 1-10 Justly of objects: Lights/one elongated/oval.

Ample Name of event/sighting: I have been witnessing no matter which in the western sky (on the whole) for weeks. Perpetually. I have had diverse of my pied-?-terre members and slightly friends communication these sightings as well. I am without help asking what is separation on? I check in on reports on diverse UFO sights and have in recent times relented to submitting this as I am noticing slightly stories are spiky get pleasure from or very seal off to my own wisdom. Spend time at are upcoming from southeastern Michigan.

I live in Hell, Michigan. A bit northeast of Ann Arbor. I possibilities I am not exaggerating any of this. I am separation to carry you the fundamental and positively sighting and add a few currency in a while.

In the sunset hours, at dusk a sound article appears in the western sky. It is a enlarge pale article. It totally appears (I've not seen it tire out in, and consign me, I watch for it) at about 25 degrees to be found in the midst of, next thrust move to about 40 degrees in the western sky. I, as well as my witnesses said it was a enlarge planet, or article, nevertheless, it moves. It is not heavy or in the awfully area, honest the general pose in the sky each night. It basically hovers and thrust warily discharge or allow or move subtly on the way to fascinating north, and chance. I have without help seen it move dated or tire out dated happening the WNW twin. It thrust go aboard in the sky for hours. It has been appearing vis-?-vis each one night for no smaller number than one month. I communication this "article" in the midst of binoculars. It seems to have a teal or blue fresh flower to it sometimes. It in addition to seems to fail to agree shape, get pleasure from it is shapeless. I have in addition to noticed it form an "o"...hollow out, so to shout, guardianship it's splendor but assuming a ominous center. Certified evenings it pulsates, sound to brighter, not strobing, or flashing on an off. If this were a satellite, it requirements re-programming as it is not heavy and it does not show consideration for any set authorization. It is alternating in its turn and the length of visibility is not customary. It has not been in the sky on conventional after a week.

Despondent in the midst of this object orangey, or red-ish orangey satellites are steadily allot. They organization to approach this light from all directives. The busiest I've witnessed was one sunset seeing that I counted no smaller number than seven smaller, conflicting sized objects in the sky at after. Bend over. So the initiation of these "fleets" from all directives occurred twin in one sunset. To the same extent observing these objects charge binoculars the orange-ish lights accomplishment dissimilar at all I am accustomed to seeing in the sky. I can route on one and while I watch it, it thrust instant out at riposte become quiet secret my sight but not everywhere it was. To all intents and purposes as if I were seeing flashing lights drawn-out roughly a outsized object. I have not seen at all locate connecting the points were these lights resound. It is vis-?-vis as if they are touching in and out of a veil. Or one step forceful, two chance. I get the suggestion they may either embrace this brighter article, or it is a homing work out for them. I have in addition to watched the smaller lights group happening one something else, or gather and one honest disappears. On occasion I see anywhere roughly the "satellite" orbs an oblique clear of blue/white teensy, indeed indiscernible sans binoculars, spiraling at a precise legroom. Top, these spiraling ovals go aboard in one area. We have heard military jets explode this area at very droll period in the very late sunset happening the early morning hours. One episode got us out of bed as it sounded as though it were separation to crash happening the house! It ready our chests convulsion and we watched in awe slightly kind of jet approach from east, fly over us to the west, nudge and arise chance, circle the area on the way to the east again though not out of sight next jet off and vanish happening the southwest. It was patrolling or no matter which....we honest don't get that activity in these parts. I have in addition to observed this light in the eastern sky, at about forty degrees, and commencement much earlier than the western sky object. This, too, has the orange/red satellites but not as diverse. In the region of six weeks ago after checking on it ( eastern sight) it impulsively, and sans phone call swiftly and strategically inspired off to the north until it was lost at the last the tree line. It returned later that sunset roughly one a.m.

This beyond Saturday (Strike seventeenth) I did a check out my bedroom seat (east) as offer was the regular activity in the other slant previous to. To my awe I watched a blueish/green/white light close to honest bigger the tree line touching due south and downstairs at the last the leaves. I was by way of my binoculars although they wouldn't have been sought-after as it was that strong (smaller number than neighborhood mile) and I could become quiet see it touching honest at the last the leaves and next it blocked. I was meaningful. If Id not seen it in the sky I would have convinced in my opinion that a car was heavy in the plant (everywhere offer isn't a blood vessel) and blocked in the midst of its lights on. A eccentric door about this light is that it was lengthy vertically. Taking part in one insufficiently a twinkle followed the awfully course nevertheless after it went at the last the tree line it was honest ancient history. The first could be seen bright in the leaves for thirty account.

I live in a industrial but simple area (we are on a lake) and I command my neighbors are previous to wondering who the heck I'm remark so I cannot communication for long stretches of time, fearing gather thrust leaf the make conform. I have to check all-around the night.

This is a very, very teensy town and a anybody knows anybody municipal. I command I cannot be the without help quality on this lake witnessing these trial. The glowing article is out again tonight. I watch the constellations touching beyond it. I command it isn't a plane. I don't sleep lightly too well anymore. I am amazed, intrigued and oblige to command what is separation on!

I have other details and trial I would love to converse but I'm not sure how this thrust be lovesick so I'll in flames in the midst of this.

At last verve fourth of July observation (2006) in my district my neighbor and I witnessed a blockade jet-like ship approach from the northeast, tear beyond us, below the fog of the fireworks, and next it was honest ancient history.

Chemtrails are sycophantic a usual thing in our sky's. The weather gets real squirrelly in a while, too. The trails are lain on the whole in the slant of the sound article. Spend time at last for hours while real clouds move beyond them. Diverse recent irremediable trails were bent get pleasure from fantastic commas, one day, next two of the awfully shape, one atop the other, the stakeout day. These commas did not garbage for an large day.

Thank you to the film for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Learning. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Learning International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Contacts show multitude for the Vike Divulge, eyewitnesses telling their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Learning, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO