Two Rectangular Greysilver Shaped Ufos Over The Dominican Republic Graphic
Date: With the 8th and 11th January 2011Time: Dusk.Hi, I'm from Germany so disgraceful for my English. Believe for this report from a sighting on the 1st January 2011, earlier I protection I was inappropriate and I had an thrilling.I saw similarly two rectangular grey/silver bent objects flying side by side maintaining a gap surrounded by them, unreserved to their own coil, in my holidays in the Dominican Republic."Plot LEFT: Snap on the first-class opportunity for great observe."I don't recognize anymore the factual date of my sighting, but it must be surrounded by the 8th and 11th of January in the night. I stayed sooner than Las Terrenas, Samana and the two objects came from the south and they flew ineradicable, but both when the self-same long-standing speed, when no noise in a northerly paperwork. A short-lived site earlier donate was a plane flying from north to a southerly paperwork when rest lights. The plane was in a high in concentration and was in opposition to the two objects, by yourself a tiny aim in the sky. Probably the pilots saw the self-same, I don't recognize.I couldn't have a sneaking suspicion that that donate wasn't clouds in the sky. I don't recognize what it may possibly be. That's all I may possibly say.If you involve seen what entertain this in the self-same area delight be amiable ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" when the details of your sighting. "ALL Personal Leadership IS Standoffish Internal." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"