Ufo Sighting In San Francisco California On January 1St 1981 Foggy Night In Daly City On Bicycle With Friend
Was returning home on bicycle with friend. Foggy night in Daly City Ca. Stopped in schoolyard to chat with friend. As the fog was blowing past it had a large gap/opening that revealed the object very low, right above us at a 75' angle and in my line of sight. I told my friend and we both freaked out and took off ASAP. I remember riding as fast as I could up the ramp exit from schoolyard and after that details are less clear. I don't remember really sharing this info with my family after the fact. I'm writing this in the hopes that others may have witnessed this at that time. I'm convinced of two things. It was hiding in the Fog and it was the same craft seen in Phoenix in the mid 90's I would like to know if this craft has been seen before or after my account. Thanks.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.