Black Triangle Sighting In New York New York On May 1St 2013 Mass Sphere Sighting And One Triangle
I'll keep this short, On April 30th around 9pm est I saw what 3 crafts that I wrote off as Helicopters. I did not investigate due to I didn't have anything to record it with. On May 1st, 2013 they was back. They appeared to be about 6 in a cluster and when one headed north towards Manhattan another would come in and take it's place. Later in evening a chopper was in the air viewing them at a distance. When they came close he backed up. I get the impressing they were about the same size as the chopper. In my video attached, you will witness a Tri fly by. My feelings has changed overnight about being excited when I saw one to being concerned. Never lost sight, they were in a 1 mile cluster for hours till I could watch anymore. My brother came up on the roof and is my witness. The video has been edited to remove phone chatter and inactivity on MY part.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.