Ufology Ufo May Have Left Evidence In Grandfalls Tx Landing
MUFON Casing # 21440

Date/Time: 01/09/2010 22:00

Location: Grandfalls, Texas

Shape: Bell,Droplet

Distance: 100 feet or not more than

Vallee Index: CE2

Summary: A adroit light that descended to the ground and moved out a produce

Report:


My sighting started as we were leave-taking go ashore after attending Saturday the end of the day assemble and leave-taking out for banquet afterwards. As we crowd en route for go ashore, we congested at the Resolution and Home and picked up a gallon of milk and a case of Pepsi for the house and I picked up a distribute of cigarettes. As we headed go ashore and talked together with ourselves about the week sudden. As we approached Grandfalls, my wife asked me if I may well see that plane in the sky, I looked up and saw a vast, relentlessly adroit, white light. I told her that the light may well not be impending from an airplane considering the adjacent shape airport was in Monahans which was about 13 miles away from home and the adjacent vast airport was Midland Macro about 50 miles away from home. We watched as the light, distinct shape from round, to better of a divide suffer defeat twisted and got embellish and embellish in the sky.

My wife asked if it may well be a helicopter, but I genuine don't honor seeing a helicopter out this way and this late at night. I told her it may well be, but if it was it indigence belong to one of the oil companies and they indigence be scrutiny the pipelines. We watched as the light got embellish and embellish and in due course came to rest along the old law substation. As we watched it land, the light in due course tarnished, but the sky forcibly the law station got lit up lack a spot light was being exposed at the station. We were spectacular and momentous to say you will the hunt down en route for the substation and put to the test it out for ourselves. We turned down 5th track and as we drive remote the old law station we saw a vast lustrous object hanging state. It stayed state for a few seconds moreover it shot off en route for the north and looked lack it shot over the water tower and en route for the send of Monahans.

This upset my wife who demanded we go go ashore and go go ashore bona fide now. She says she did not feel safe being state in the overcast. I returned go ashore and we talked about what we saw, but neither of us may well definitely get any restfulness. The like beginning as I headed out to work, I crowd by the old law station and to my surprise; state was a big black circle wherever the object had been. I called my wife and she got inflamed that I had preoccupied vertebral column. I looked up on the internet about this and it point me indoors to this site and now indoors I am reporting this to you. I do not wished to be called, I individual a abomination and a work to picture about, This is a very soothing electorate and very in advance knit, I do not implore state opinion that I am natural. The old law station is straightforward to impediment and so is the circle that the object moved out. This was no matter which that we character never overlook.

Note: The scrutinize does not implore any contact together with UFO investigators, yet he reports the sighting.

How many state may well individual witnessed this especially object? I live in a soothing town and I show how talk gets forcibly, lack a prairie radiate.

Grandfalls is as well in stern closeness to Monahans, wherever other alien craft individual been seen to land and their occupants observed.

* * *

Concede you witnessed an unidentified flying object (UFO)?

If so, matter report your sighting.

* * *

Link with LITS


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Source: ufoproofs.blogspot.com