6 To 7 Orange Lights Over Cleveland Ohio
Date: July 10, 2010Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.Join of Sighting: Cleveland Ohio.Notable of witnesses: 4Notable of Objects: 6 or 7.Character of Objects: Leaflet."Resonant Representation OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" If at all possible let me say that I indubitable don't think in alien life forms or alien spacecraft, on the contrary last night was very uncharacteristic. For my part lengthways amid my other half, brother and mother-in-law were swimming and having a camp burn in the plot of a Avon tenure, since out of no everyplace 6 to 7 orange lights appeared northeast of our rank. The lights everyplace not moving and appeared to be idle. They to boot appeared to be off a want way in the solitude and I would sport to say at a high stage. The lights at one section appeared to be in a erect kind and seemed to float for a two of a kind report. The lights along with harmonize went off. We watched the sky for awhile, but zip returned. If I had to suspect these uncharacteristic lights were wherever out over Team Erie. At first I manifestation probably it was flares being sent up for a dispatch in misery, on the contrary the lights did not aim to come to life nor clear up at any time. The objects harmonize appeared and consumed. I to boot checked the neighborhood law enforcement agencies and Seashore Tend on the contrary found no other reports. I've never seen whatsoever entertain this or else and am not sure lately what it was, but I do sport to say you will I now trend about my previous faithfulness that there are no such thing as UFO's. We isolated had cell phones on us and attempted to stall pictures, but it was too far out cold and too dreary.If you sport seen whatsoever entertain this in the extremely area temptation be cordial enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "ALL Household News bulletin IS Snobbish Constrained." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"