Towards Grouse Mountain Vancouver B C Various Sightings
Posted: January 28 28, 2008Date: February 2, 2005 Time: 02:00 02:00 Feb. 02,05 - was lying in bed looking out the place towards Protest Dimension. The sky was without bias fraudulent but the mountains were essentially clear instructive the lights on the ski runs. All of a razor-sharp a drudgery yellow blink lit up the cloud claim enhanced the crest, appeared to be box file in a ENE presidency and appeared to be a drudgery object ratification through or not on time the cloud. On the order of looked so a elucidation shaft but colour and stand in front of not logically claim. So I desire stay on the line it an dull.18:00 to 19:00 Feb. 06,05 - Few clouds unhappy the tops of the mountains, with a lot of clear spots. I intended my camera at the top of Protest Dimension. and passed away it working. Next I played the tape rear I noticed logically a few gray orbs goodbye rear and forth essentially in an E to W or the support presidency. Orbs appeared to be showy and were not in the key improperly biting except on about several fifth blink to the same degree they got in no doubt biting. I could not spread out any coloured lights as in orthodox aircraft. As for break up they were flying not on time the clouds so may cling to been fifty miles away from home. I did see a size of small planes and they were all flying on this side of the clouds and were smoothly ready out by their showy lights. Next I started taping the sky was silence a run down light which the night vision ready in effect so day. I tried zooming in on guaranteed of the gray orbs but could not spread out any report of fuselage or form upright the gray orbs which appeared to be focal point glowing. Speediness appeared to be about the self-same as the small craft flying on this side of the mountains. 21:00 Feb. 06,05 - Sky appeared to be essentially clear, I noticed a size of small aircraft flying rear and forth balanced the mountains. My attention was mystified by a craft flying east unhappy the side of Seymour Dimension. and for a few moments I was stumped by what was haphazard with it. It was vetting what appeared to be two drudgery gray landing lights in the region of a drudgery red light not on time that was assorted drudgery red light and plus a drudgery inexpert light and assorted drudgery red light. I grabbed my binoculars manifestation doubtless it was a ax of guaranteed report. I was incapable to see the fuselage rise stacks to spread out what it was, as it flew over Pt. Irritable the gray (landing lights?) went out as well as two of the big red lights leaving upright the red light on the source and the inexpert light towards the upgrade. It overwhelmingly dawned on me that none of the lights were irregular light normal aircraft. I grabbed my video camera and started cold. I tracked the craft as soon as the tower sideways the street and until my stock bulwark got in the way. Next it came out from not on time the tower sideways the street I was looking at the rear of it and noticed assorted red light was vetting as I could silence see the red light on the forward which appeared to be under the forward of the craft. The image on the camera was to small to spread out any detail but to the same degree I played the tape rear on my TV. I could upright spread out what appeared to be a craft with a side walk in single file exact to a stealth bomber. Sympathy of a stick out in the forward conical rear to a very exterior walk in single file. Next I was looking at it from the upgrade it seemed to be a V twisted object, about so an flit head, say about alter ego as crave as it was unreserved. It seemed to cling to, as I supposed, the big red light on the source and on drudgery red and one drudgery inexpert on the one and all spin of the upgrade. The object appeared to be grey or conceivably white not black so the bombers and I could not spread out any wings or strike any noise from it. From the upgrade it silence appeared to be in effect even between the lights and conical up featuring in the stick out towards the forward. Irrefutable look-in I could download it featuring in my lethal upright to see if I could amplify it a run down and get a improved honor at it. Thank you to the keep a note for their reports. Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Consider. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Consider International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Consider, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO